Miyerkules, Mayo 11, 2016

Story of my life

I am Carlo F. Lacuña and this is my story. I was born in June 22, 1993 at Granada, Boljoon, and Cebu. My are Susana Lacuña and Charles Lacuña. They loving parent even though I had so many mistake they always guided me to the right path.  I graduate high school at Boljoon, Central School 2001-2006. Then my high school life is full of adventure. In my 1st year high school I study at Saint Mary’s Academy in Dalaguete, Cebu. 2nd year high school at LIDE Learning Inc. at Isabel, Leyte. 3rd year high school went back to cebu and I enter my 3rd year at Bojoon, National High School. 4th year I transfer at Bay-bay Leyte National High School that where I finish my high school.


I really love my high school life because it is full of adventure and excitement. And I met a lot of different people and different personalities. Then I went back to cebu again to study college. My first college school is University of Visayas Dalaguete Campus the I transfer to University of Visayas Main Campus.  Then I transfer again in NORSU I think this is the last school where I graduate. And this is my story hope you like it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento